My Account Real Estate Deeds

Alameda County Supplemental Documents

Supplemental documents required to be recorded with real estate deeds in Alameda County, California. All forms can be downloaded to your computer and printed for recording.

Preliminary Change of Ownership

Parent to Child Exclusion

Grandparent to Grandchild Exclusion

Change in Ownership Statement Death of Real Property Owner

Affidavit of Cotenant Residency

Transfer Tax Exemptions

Building Homes and Job Act

Notary Certificates