Home > Forum > Texas > El Paso > Topic Detail  
Posted By: Anonymous on 10/27/2016
Transfer real estate from revocable trust
What form(s) would I used to transfer real estate from my parent's revocable trust to me. I am the sole beneficiary of the trust.

1. Posted By: Sonja Mcpherson On: 10/27/2016
Are you also the trustee? The trustee would prepare a deed from the trust to the beneficiary (grantee).

2. Posted By: Anonymous On: 10/27/2016
The trustees have passed away.

3. Posted By: Sonja Mcpherson On: 10/27/2016
OK, then there is a successor trustee, right? If not, you may need to petition the court to name a trustee. Might be a good idea to talk to someone, an attorney specifically, that can take a look at this for you.

4. Posted By: Anonymous On: 10/28/2016
Thank you for answering. I am the successor trustee and the beneficiary.