Home > Forum > Oklahoma > Wagoner > Topic Detail  
Posted By: Kathy on 12/27/2016
An individual has been making payments to us for a building, they have made all payments. I assume that I need to get a warranty deed to transfer property over to them.

1. Posted By: Sybil Daugherty On: 12/29/2016
That's probably a good assumption. Not sure how the original deal was set up, sometimes the deed is done ahead of time with a contract of sale, or maybe a mortgage is put in place. But I would say based on what mentioned, a warranty deed transferring your interest over to the individual is likely what will work best for all parties.