Home > Forum > Arkansas > Faulkner > Topic Detail  
Posted By: Toni on 1/3/2017
House paid off need deed/title
How do I get my deed/title for my house I have paid off?

1. Posted By: Osborn On: 1/3/2017
Documents pertaining to your property (deed, mortgage, release...) should be recorded at the recorder's office. You can get a copy directly from them.

2. Posted By: Lora Burns On: 1/4/2017
Recorder should have that for you. Also, you could check with a title company, they might get it for you.

3. Posted By: Guadalupe Cayeros On: 1/26/2017
Iam trying to get a DEED for my house its payed off already my cell # 4045436828 if someone can let me know how to get one I had one but I don't know where its at

4. Posted By: Gelinda Mudgett On: 2/5/2017
You can go to the county clerk's office or ask a title company to pull up for you. Hope this helps.