Home > Forum > Washington > Spokane > Topic Detail  
Posted By: Angela on 1/5/2017
Form for Joint Tenancy with right to survivorship
Can someone please help me locate which deed (warranty, special, quit claim, etc) I would find for using Joint Tenancy with right to survivorship? Thank you

1. Posted By: Maxine Charles On: 1/5/2017
Assuming the current owners only want to change the vesting, a quit claim would be fine. Sometimes a warranty deed is used. There is no specific document for changing vesting.