Home > Forum > Texas > El Paso > Topic Detail  
Posted By: George on 8/24/2017
Removing Ex-Wife from Deed
I was awarded my house in the Divorce Decree, how do I remove my ex-spouse that was added to the Deed. Her attorney cannot find her and has removed himself from being her attorney and no knows where she is at, (Hiding?) Anyhow, what can I do?

1. Posted By: Imagine On: 8/27/2017
Sorry to hear about your situation. It's going to be complicated. you will likely have to get the court to "remove" her from the title. Going to be a hassle but eventually you will get it cleared up.