In a Durable Power of Attorney the principle designates an Agent. (The instrument shall contain words that demonstrate the principal's intent that the authority conferred in the durable power of attorney may be exercised) 14-5501 (A)
This POA stays active and expires on the Principles death and is not affected by the principle's incapacity or disability. The Principle may also choose and alternate agent if so desired, if for some reason the agent is unable to serve.
The Power of Attorney shall contain language that the principle intent is (to create a Power of Attorney and clearly identifies the agent. (14-5501) (D)(1)
Must be (signed or marked by the principal or signed in the principal's name by some other individual in the principal's conscious presence and at the principal's direction.) (14-5501) (D)(2)
Must be Is witnessed by a person other than the agent, the agent's spouse, the agent's children or the notary public. (14-5501) (D)(3)
Actions the Agent can perform on your behalf
1. Open, maintain or close bank accounts
2. Provide for the support and protection of myself, my spouse, or of any minor child I have
3. Sell, exchange, buy, invest, or reinvest any assets or property owned by me
4. Purchase and/or maintain insurance and annuity contracts
5. Take any and all legal steps necessary to collect any amount or debt owed to me
6. Enter into binding contracts on my behalf
7. Exercise all rights on my behalf as my proxy
8. Maintain and operate any business that I may own
9. Employ professional and business assistance as may be appropriate
10. Sell, convey, lease, mortgage, manage, insure, improve, repair, or perform any other act with respect to any of my property
11. Prepare, sign, and file documents with-any government or agency
12. Make gifts from my assets to members of my family and to such other persons or charitable organizations
13. To transfer any, assets to the trustee of any revocable trust created by me, if such trust is in existence at the time of such transfer
14. Subject of this document, my Agent may disclaim any interest, which might otherwise be transferred or distributed to me from any other person, estate, trust, or other entity, as may be appropriate
15. Have access to my healthcare and medical record statements regarding billing, insurance and payments
This Power of Attorney shall be construed broadly as a General Power of Attorney. The listing of specific powers is not intended to limit or restrict the general powers granted in this Power of Attorney in any manner
Fully formatted for Recording.
Deeds.com Arizona Durable Power of Attorney Forms Have Been Updated as Recently as Tuesday June 30, 2020
What others like you are saying:
Heather F. said: Quality forms and information. Everything went smoothly.
Reply from Staff: Great to hear Heather. Have a fantastic day!
Laura B. said: Quick and easy! Took the hassle out of trying to locate information during this quarantine.
Reply from Staff: We appreciate your business and value your feedback. Thank you. Have a wonderful day!
Lowell P. said: Exceptionally helpful instruments that are compliant with State law and anticipate various contingencies. Very pleased.
Reply from Staff: Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Have a great day!
Eva L. said: So far so good! I haven't had an opportunity to populate the forms but they seem to be very easy to do. The sample deed serves very well. Ordering the forms were very easy, I was impressed with the ease of doing so.
Reply from Staff: Thank you!
Bruce B. said: Worked great and was easy to use
Reply from Staff: Thanks Bruce, glad we could help.
LISA B. said: GOT WHAT I NEEDED FORMS WORKED FINE.
Reply from Staff: Thank you!
Select County where the property is located.