My Account Real Estate Deeds

New Hampshire Fiduciary Deed

The fiduciary deed is a statutory form under RSA 477:30. In the context of estate administration, a fiduciary is either an executor of a will or a court-selected administrator appointed when the decedent dies without a will or an executor cannot serve.

Execute a fiduciary deed to convey realty from an estate to a purchaser following a sale of real estate. The executing fiduciary must have a license to sell real property granted by the court, or granted a power of sale by the decedent's will.

Alternately, use a fiduciary deed to distribute property to a person entitled by will or by law to receive it from the decedent's estate, pursuant to a decree for distribution by the court.

Fiduciary deeds convey realty in fee simple to their named grantee with the following covenants: that the grantor was duly authorized to make the sale of the premises; that the grantor has complied with statutory requirements of sale; and that the grantor will warrant and defend the title against the lawful claims of persons by, from, or under him or her in his or her representative capacity.

The deed identifies the capacity of the grantor (in this case, either executor or administrator) and names the decedent and probate information. The deed also recites any consideration given for the transfer, and contains a legal description of the subject property. The document must meet all requirements for form and content of documents affecting title to real property in the State of New Hampshire. The acting fiduciary must sign the deed in the presence of a notary public before recording in the registry of deeds in the county wherein the property is located.

Consult an attorney licensed in the State of New Hampshire with questions regarding probate procedures in the state. New Hampshire Fiduciary Deed Forms Have Been Updated as Recently as Thursday June 13, 2019

4.7 out of 5 (646 Reviews)

What others like you are saying:

Jamie F. said: I purchased he Alabama Correction Warranty Deed Form to correct a mistake in the legal description. However, this form says it must be signed by all who previously signed the deed. One of these people is now deceased. Can I use this form? How would it be different? I would give you 5 stars but wish this issue had been addressed. Thanks.

Reply from Staff: Thank you for your feedback. From the product description: All parties who signed the prior deed must sign the correction deed in the presence of a notary.

Gladys B. said: Good and fast service. Thank you.

Reply from Staff: Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Have a great day!

Carol M. said: worked very well

Reply from Staff: Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Have a great day!

Abigail Frances B. said: Thanks for the easy download, clear instructions, good price- I'm looking forward to filling them out.

Reply from Staff: Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Have a great day!

Maurice B. said: The program fields should allow the customer to change font size and allow additional space for information to be place on the Deed. Not Bad, still needs improvement.

Reply from Staff: Thank you for your feedback Maurice. Unfortunately we do not make the requirements for things like font size and margins, we only make the documents to be compliant with them.

Robert h. said: excellent and simple to use. Great price for this.

Reply from Staff: Thank you Robert! We really appreciate your feedback.

New Hampshire Fiduciary Deed Form