My Account Real Estate Deeds

Twin Falls County, Idaho

Recorder Offices

Twin Falls County Clerk-Auditor-Recorder

630 Addison Ave W, 2nd Floor / PO Box 126, Twin Falls, Idaho 83301

8:00 to 4:30 M-F

Phone: (208) 736-4004

Supplemental Documents

Register of Deeds

You are NOT on the Twin Falls County official website, you are on, a private website that is not affiliated with any government agency.

Idaho - Twin Falls County Recorder Information

The county clerk also serves as recorder and is responsible for maintaining records related to real property located in Twin Falls County.

Recording Fees

For recording each of the following types of instruments, provided such instrument is thirty (30) pages or less:

Deeds, grants and conveyances of real property $15.00

Trust deeds or mortgages of real property, including fixture filings (UCC mortgages),
security agreements and assignments of leases and rents if contained within the same
instrument for recording $45.00 for first 30 pages, then $3.00 for each additional page

Reconveyances of trust deeds, including a substitution of trustee if contained within
the same instrument for recording, and releases of mortgages $15.00

Powers of Attorney $25.00

Surveys - Recording Fees: $5.00 per survey
Copies of Recorded Surveys: $4.00 per survey page

All OTHER DOCUMENTS $10.00 first page, $3.00 each additional page (Letter & Legal sizes)

Per page $1.00
Certification of copy per document $1.00
Conformed document per page (originals only) $0.50

Document Formatting Requirements

* Submit your documents to be recorded on paper that is at least 8.5 x11 inches, but no larger than 8.5 x 14 inches.

* Documents must be legible in order to be recorded. In order to achieve this, use Times New Roman 12 point font, in black ink.

* The top margin on the first page should be 2 inches. All other margins should be 1 inch throughout the document.

* Below the 2 inch margin on the first page, a title for the document should be given.

* The grantor must sign the document.

* For instruments that affect title to real property, the grantee's complete name and mailing address should be listed.

* Include a legal description of the property being transferred.

* Before an instrument can be recorded, it must be acknowledged by the person who executed it.

* Any person transferring residential real property must fill out a property disclosure form. Details of this form can be found in the Idaho Code 55-2508.