You are NOT on the Perry County official website, you are on Deeds.com, a private website that is not affiliated with any government agency.
The Circuit Clerk is responsible for recording and maintaining land records in Perry County.
$5.00 for every page subsequent to the first
Note: a two-sided instrument counts as 2 pages
Call the circuit clerk's office at (501) 889-5126 with questions.
* Documents need to be on 8.5 x 11 inch paper. Printing or typing needs to be legible.
* On the top right corner of the first page, the margin should be 2.5 inches. Side margins on all pages should be .5 of an inch. At the bottom of the last page of the document, the margin should be 2.5 inches.
* A document submitted for recording must have a title, and must also list the names of the grantor(s) and grantee(s), if applicable.
* Documents must be acknowledged in order to be recorded.
* For instruments affecting title to property, the name and address of the person or government agency who prepared the document must be listed on the first page. The name has to be printed, stamped, or typed legibly. This can be given in the following form: 'This form prepared by.........................................................(name and address).
* The acknowledgment of deeds and instruments of writing for the conveyance of real estate, or whereby such real estate is to be affected in law or equity, shall be by the grantor appearing in person before a court or officer having the authority by law to take the acknowledgment and stating that he or she had executed the deed or instrument for the consideration and purposes therein mentioned and set forth.