Real Estate Deeds Account
Sign In
Register of Deeds

You are NOT on the recorder's website, you are on, a private website that is not affiliated with any government agency.

Arizona Recorder Information

Real property records are maintained by the recorder in the county where the property is located. A deed cannot be recorded unless it is accompanied by a completed and signed Affidavit of Property Value form. If a deed is claiming an exemption, the exemption number must be listed on the face of the deed.

For a complete list of documents that are exempt, visit the Arizona Department of Revenue homepage. Some common documents are exempt from the affidavit of property value:

- A deed representing the payment in full of a recorded contract or forfeiture of a recorded contract.
- A lease or easement on real property. (For example, granting the use of your land to a utility company)
- A deed recorded to show transfer of real property as a gift where no money changes hands.
- A transfer of title that confirms or corrects a previously recorded document. Real Estate Deeds

Nothing on this website should be considered a substitute for the advice of an attorney.

© DEEDS.COM INC. 1997 - 2023 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | (330) 606-0119 | P.O. Box 5264, Fairlawn, OH 44334