Real Estate Deeds Account
Sign In

Cochise County, Arizona

Recorder Offices

Recorder's Office

1415 Melody Lane, Bldg. B, Bisbee, Arizona 85603

8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday

Phone: 520-432-8350

Arizona - Cochise County Recorder Information

The recorder's office is responsible for maintaining real property documents in Cochise County.

Register of Deeds

You are NOT on the Cochise County official website, you are on, a private website that is not affiliated with any government agency.

Recording Fees

All Documents (except plats and surveys): $30.00

Plats and Surveys (first page): $24.00
Each additional page: $20.00

Government Agency Rates:
All Documents (except plats and surveys): $15.00

Plats and Surveys (first page): $14.00
Each additional page: $10.00

Additionally, A.R.S. 11.475.B states: "A person recording a Deed of Trust or Mortgage for residential property constructed for at least one family but not more than four families shall include "Residential 1-4" in the caption heading on the first page of each document. Failure to comply with this subsection does not affect the validity of the document or the validity of the recording of the document."

Document Formatting Requirements

* Each document submitted for recording must have a caption that briefly explains the nature of the document. (For example: warranty deed, quit claim deed)

* Documents must be originals or certified copies.

* Signatures must be originals.

* For documents that are modifying previously recorded documents, the original document number must be referenced on the new document.

* Documents should be in at least 10 point type, on white paper that is 8.5 x 11 or 8.5 x 14.

* The first page of the document should have a margin of at least 2 inches. This space is reserved for recorder's information.

* The left 3.5 inches of the top margin on the first page should give the name of the person requesting the recording, as well as return address information.

* All other margins should be at least a .5 of an inch across the top, bottom, and sides.

* Documents that evidence of a transfer of property must be accompanied by a completed affidavit of property value form. This form can be found on the Arizona Department of Revenue webpage. For documents claiming an exemption, the exemption number (found on the back of the affidavit of property value form) must be listed on the face of the deed. Real Estate Deeds

Nothing on this website should be considered a substitute for the advice of an attorney.

© DEEDS.COM INC. 1997 - 2023 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | (330) 606-0119 | P.O. Box 5264, Fairlawn, OH 44334