The recorder's office is responsible for maintaining real property documents. The current recorder in Pima County is F. Ann Rodriguez, elected to her 5th term in November of 2008.
You are NOT on the Pima County official website, you are on Deeds.com, a private website that is not affiliated with any government agency.
All Documents (except plats and surveys): $30.00
Plats and Surveys (first page): $24.00
Each additional page: $20.00
Government Agency Rates:
All Documents (except plats and surveys): $15.00
Plats and Surveys (first page): $14.00
Each additional page: $10.00
PLEASE NOTE -- A.R.S. 11-475 now requires:
A person recording a deed of trust or mortgage constructed for at least one family but not more than four families shall include "RESIDENTIAL 1-4" in the caption heading on the first page of each document. Failure to comply with this subsection does not affect the validity of the document or the validity of the recording of the document.
Fee to return documents improperly submitted: $5.00
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, cash, checks or money orders made payable to Pima County Recorder. We can only accept credit cards for an in-person transaction, not over the phone or through the mail.
Please note: Checks must be pre-printed with your name and address
* Documents should have a title or caption that briefly states the nature of the document. (For example: warranty deed, deed of trust, etc.)
* Original copies or certified copies of the original may be submitted.
* Signatures should be original or carbon copies of original signatures.
* For documents that evidence a transfer of real property, an affidavit of property value form needs to accompany the document. If an exemption is being claimed, the exemption code needs to be listed on the face of the deed. The list of codes can be found on the back of the form, which is available on the Arizona Department of Revenue webpage.
* Documents should be submitted on white paper that is 8.5 x 11 inches or 8.5 x 14 inches. The font size should be at least 10 point.
* The first page of the document should have a top margin of at least 2 inches, which is reserved for recording purposes and return address information.
* All other margins should be at least .5 of an inch on the top, sides, and bottom.
* Documents modifying a previously recorded document must state the recording date, docket and page, or sequence of numbers of the document being modified on the new document.