You are NOT on the Ada County official website, you are on Deeds.com, a private website that is not affiliated with any government agency.
The clerk also functions as recorder in Ada County and is responsible for recording and maintaining records related to real property in the county.
For recording each of the following types of instruments, provided such instrument is thirty (30) pages or less:
Deeds -- Any deed document transferring or affecting ownership of a property will fall into this category: $15.00
Deed of Trusts or Mortgage Documents: $45.00 for first 30 pages, then $3.00 for each additional page
Deed of Reconveyance (including partial Reconveyance): $15.00
Substitution of Trustee: $10.00
* Document should be submitted on 8.5 x 11 inch white paper or 8.5 x 14 inch white paper.
* Documents must be sufficiently legible in order to be recorded.
* Instrument must be signed and acknowledged before it can be recorded.
* The grantee's name and complete mailing address must appear on the instrument.
* Deeds and other documents of conveyance must also include the names and signatures of all parties involved, a title that indicates the nature of the instrument, the date of conveyance, a description of the interest created in real property, and a legal description of the property.