You are NOT on the Boundary County official website, you are on Deeds.com, a private website that is not affiliated with any government agency.
The County Clerk also serves as recorder and is responsible for maintaining records related to real property located in Boundary County.
For recording each of the following types of instruments, provided such instrument is thirty (30) pages or less:
Deeds, grants and conveyances of real property $15.00
Trust deeds or mortgages of real property, including fixture filings (UCC mortgages),
security agreements and assignments of leases and rents if contained within the same
instrument for recording $45.00 for first 30 pages, then $3.00 for each additional page
Reconveyances of trust deeds, including a substitution of trustee if contained within
the same instrument for recording, and releases of mortgages $15.00
Powers of Attorney $25.00
Surveys - Recording Fees: $5.00 per survey
Copies of Recorded Surveys: $4.00 per survey page
All OTHER DOCUMENTS $10.00 first page, $3.00 each additional page (Letter & Legal sizes)
COPIES OF RECORDED DOCUMENTS
Per page $1.00
Certification of copy per document $1.00
Conformed document per page (originals only) $0.50
* Documents presented for recording must be notarized originals or certified copies.
* Page size may not exceed 8.5 x 14 inches and may not be smaller than 8.5 x 11 inches.
* Each page of the document is to be typewritten or legibly handwritten. The text should be in Times New Roman, black ink, and a font size of at least 12 point.
* Provide a 2-inch top margin on the first page. All other margins should be at least 1 inch.
* Provide a document title immediately below the 2-inch top margin.
* The grantee's name and mailing address must be on all deeds.
* Provide a legal description of the property being conveyed.
Idaho is a race-notice jurisdiction. A later buyer who pays fair value for the real property, does not have notice of any earlier conflicting interests, and records first, wins and will have priority over any later recordings.