You are NOT on the Sebastian County official website, you are on Deeds.com, a private website that is not affiliated with any government agency.
The Circuit Clerk is responsible for recording and maintaining land records in Sebastian County.
To record the first page of a deed, mortgage, or oil and gas lease, the fee is $15 plus $5 per each additional page.
A page that has double-sided printing will be counted as two pages, and will be charged as such.
Call the circuit clerk's office at 479-784-1581 with questions.
* Originals should be submitted for recording. Copies cannot be filed. Instruments should be on 8.5 x 11 inch white paper. Attachments cannot be larger than 8.5 x 11 inches.
* Printing should be single-sided only and should be in black ink.
* A document must have an acknowledgment by a notary public in order to be recorded.
* At the top of the first page, include a blank 2.5 inch margin. A recording label will be placed in this space.
* The name of the person who prepared the deed must be stated on the face of it. This should be in substantially the following format: "This instrument prepared by (name and address)."
* A deed must have the certification signed by the grantor (or grantor's agent) that the correct amount of revenue stamps are affixed to the face of the document or a statement that none are required. If a monetary exchange was involved, the revenue stamps must be purchased from the Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration and affixed to the face of the deed.
* To reference a previously recorded document, use the document identifier number, which is printed on the barcode label.