Real Estate Deeds Account
Sign In

Bullock County, Alabama

Recorder Offices

Bullock County Probate Office

Courthouse - 217 N Prairie St / PO Box 71, Union Springs, Alabama 36089

8:30 to 4:30 M-F

Phone: (334) 738-2250

Register of Deeds

You are NOT on the Bullock County official website, you are on, a private website that is not affiliated with any government agency.

Alabama - Bullock County Recorder Information

The Probate Office is responsible for recording and maintaining real property records in Bullock County.

Recording Fees

All deeds, mortgages, affidavits, and miscellaneous documents: $5 per page

Transaction fee: $7.00

The deed transfer tax is $.50 per $500.

Please call the local probate office to confirm these fees/taxes and double-check your total amount due.

Document Formatting Requirements

* Originals or certified copies are accepted for recording.

* All documents of conveyance must be in writing, attested by two witnesses, and signed by the contracting party or his agent. If he is unable to sign his name, it may be written for him with the words 'his mark' adjacent to the name.

* The name and preparer of the document should be listed on the first page, prefaced by the following statement: 'This document prepared by NAME and ADDRESS.'

* Any instrument attempting to transfer any interest in land will not be recorded if the instrument describes the land by reference to a plat but does not have the plat attached to the instrument or if the instrument does not describe the plat book or office in which it is located. There must also be a legal description of the land by metes and bounds.

* The marital status of the grantor must be listed on the deed.

The Real Estate Sales Validation Form must be filed in accordance with Code of Alabama 1975, Section 40-22-1. Real Estate Deeds

Nothing on this website should be considered a substitute for the advice of an attorney.

© DEEDS.COM INC. 1997 - 2022 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | (330) 606-0119 | P.O. Box 5264, Fairlawn, OH 44334