A North Carolina Lis Pendens is (constructive notice of pending litigation.)
1. (The name of the court in which the action has been commenced or is pending)
2. (The names of the parties to the action)
3. (The nature and purpose of the action; and)
4. (A description of the property to be affected thereby)
A North Carolina Lis Pendens can be filed:
1. At or any time after a suit is filed
2. (At or any time after the real property has been attached, or)
3. (At or any time after the filing of an answer or other pleading in which the pleading party states an affirmative claim for relief falling within the provisions of subsection (a) of this section.) ( 1-116)
This Lis Pendens Notice has ample space to add multiple plaintiffs and defendants, which is common in litigation.
Deeds.com North Carolina Notice of Lis Pendens Forms Have Been Updated as Recently as Friday February 8, 2019
What others like you are saying:
January 26th, 2019
Name: donald h.
Review: very informative and thank everyone involved,my deed needed to be changed and will adjusted.
Reply from Staff on January 26th, 2019
February 3rd, 2019
Name: Katie G.
Review: I haven't used the forms yet but it appears, with your tutelage, that they should not be too difficult to fill out and file. Your site was easy to navigate. Thank You
Reply from Staff on February 3rd, 2019
Thank you for the kinds words Katie. have a fantastic day!
December 24th, 2018
Name: Joy V.
Review: Very helpful and efficient!
Reply from Staff on December 24th, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Have a great day!
Select County where the property is located.