A North Carolina Lis Pendens is (constructive notice of pending litigation.)
1. (The name of the court in which the action has been commenced or is pending)
2. (The names of the parties to the action)
3. (The nature and purpose of the action; and)
4. (A description of the property to be affected thereby)
A North Carolina Lis Pendens can be filed:
1. At or any time after a suit is filed
2. (At or any time after the real property has been attached, or)
3. (At or any time after the filing of an answer or other pleading in which the pleading party states an affirmative claim for relief falling within the provisions of subsection (a) of this section.) ( 1-116)
This Lis Pendens Notice has ample space to add multiple plaintiffs and defendants, which is common in litigation.
Deeds.com North Carolina Notice of Lis Pendens Forms Have Been Updated as Recently as Thursday April 11, 2019
What others like you are saying:
Seth T. said: THE BEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN FOR LEGAL DOCUMENTS!!! THANKS
Reply from Staff: Thanks Seth, we appreciate your feedback.
Brian C. said: ***** so easy thanks.
Reply from Staff: Thanks Brian, we appreciate your feedback.
Jacinto A. said: The forms are exactly what was needed. But wish I was able to click on the preview form to make sure it was the correct forms
Reply from Staff: Thank you for your feedback Jacinto.
Evtishios D. said: good site only recommendation would to allow to down load multiple forms at one time
Reply from Staff: Thank you for your feedback Evtishios.
Janepher M. said: Easy and informative site. Helped me figure out what I was looking for.
Reply from Staff: Thank you Janepher, we appreciate your feedback!
Susan Z. said: Helpful website. Couldn't use the forms for my situation and area
Reply from Staff: Thank you for your feedback Susan. We don't want you to have to pay for something you didn't use, we've gone ahead and canceled your order and payment. Have a great day!
Select County where the property is located.