Mississippi Substitution of Trustee

Substitution of Trustee for Real Estate Located in Mississippi

Mississippi Substitution of Trustee  Image
Select County Where the Property is Located

This form is used by the current beneficiary/lender to appoint a substitute trustee for a previously recorded Deed of Trust. (The beneficiary or holder of any deed of trust, including his agents, employees, successors, assigns, attorneys-in-fact or other legal representatives, may appoint a trustee or substitute a trustee, with or without the permission of the mortgagor or mortgagors. The trustee or substitute trustee so appointed may be a natural person, partnership, corporation, limited liability company, professional association or any other legal entity.) (MS Code 89-1-63)

(Mississippi SOT Package includes form, guidelines, and completed example) For use in Mississippi only.

Back to Mississippi