My Account Real Estate Deeds

North Carolina Appointment of Substitute Trustee

In a Deed of Trust, the trustee is an independent third party who holds conditional title on behalf of the lender for the purpose of either reconveying the property back to the borrower after the loan is repaid or selling the property if the borrower defaults on the loan. Trustee's can be replaced for many reasons, incapacity, incompetency, death, etc. Often a lender will substitute a trustee with a firm or corporation that will be conducting a foreclosure.

NCG 45-10. States:
In addition to the rights and remedies now provided by law, the noteholders may, in their discretion, substitute a trustee whether the trustee then named in the instrument is the original or a substituted trustee or a holder or owner of any or all of the obligations secured thereby, by the execution of a written document properly recorded pursuant to Chapter 47

This form is executed by the beneficiary/lender for the substitution of a trustee, it includes an optional foreclosure clause if needed for that purpose. North Carolina Appointment of Substitute Trustee Forms Have Been Updated as Recently as Friday March 26, 2021

4.8 out of 5 (2592 Reviews)

What others like you are saying:

irene a. said: good forms thanks, irene

Reply from Staff: Thank you Irene.

Jeri M. said: Very happy with the site and the deed document I received.

Reply from Staff: We appreciate your business and value your feedback. Thank you. Have a wonderful day!

Greg G. said: Easiest Filing I've ever done, and filed in 24 hours.

Reply from Staff: Thank you!

Veronica F. said: Im so happy with this site. It was quick and painless and worth the money hassle free if I ever need to settle another deed I will be back.

Reply from Staff: Thank you Veronica, we really appreciate your feedback.

Travis S. said: Glad this existed.

Reply from Staff: Thank you!

janitza g. said: It was easy!!! The example for completing a quickclaim deed form was very helpful!!

Reply from Staff: Thank you!

Select County where the property is located.

North Carolina Appointment of Substitute Trustee Form